Thursday, July 6, 2017

Pawhuska






Carissa and I headed to Pawhuska OK earlier this summer
June 2017


Pretty much the first thing we saw was this line for the restaurant. Meg was hanging out at the back of the line to let us know what the deal was. We had options. We came back later when the line was much shorter. 


Bakery 






 Things we saw on the drive out to the Lodge

















Chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes. The best I have ever eaten. I don't know if you will believe me when I say that but I am serious.  We shared it and it was still too much food. 















 We found a few things on old Rt. 66 in Tulsa. 





 What was this called? It had chopped up jalapeno poppers on it. Flo's Burger. 

We visited the Philbrook Museum of Art 




No comments:

Post a Comment