Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Mia!



I am not sure what happened to the photos from her second birthday. I know we did not have a cake, we went to Petite Martinique on a boat that day.  Took her along. I was so scared that she would get sea sick. 

We celebrated mostly last night. Nate and I took her on a date. She was so excited. She wanted Applebees, hot wings, kids hamburgers, and an Oreo milkshake. 
After that she had some of her own money, a gift card that came from Toys R Us (if you sign your kids up they get them in the mail for their birthday. $3 so not huge) and some birthday money to spend. 
She was tempted to let all of her birthday money at home in her piggy bank. I told her she has to take it along, she does not have to spend it. I was bracing myself for a two hour stroll at Toys R Us.




She saw this doll and it was all over. She's not much of a dolly girl so it was rather a shocker. She named her Alecia. Spelling due to change. Even the name could change. Mia has been known to name cats and then change the cats name the next morning. 

 




2 comments:

  1. The missing tooth is perfect! I can see Aunt Sonya on that formal birthday picture. That dress is beautiful!- Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so beautiful it`s not even right! the very last picture is the real heartbreaker, i think. :)

    ReplyDelete