Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pennants and Engineer Prints



 
I've been crazy about the pennants on Three Potato Four.  Bought some felt and went for it.
It was weird how much joy this project brought me. Probably because I was not following any directions, just winging it. Maybe it was the freestyle foot on the sewing machine that I finally had a reason to use. 

Put a new Engineer print from Staples in this poster frame. $3.81

Finally filled this large frame I got at a thrift store. Fame with glass was $10. The print had to be the next size up at Staples so that cost $7.73. For some reason I could not commit to just one picture so I just did a quick grid of photos which was fun because I could use some poorer quality pictures like from my phone.

In case you are not familiar with Staples Engineer Prints:

Upload Photo on Staples Website:
Shop by Category/ Copy and Print/ Engineering prints/upload

Use a good quality black and white photo.


Pinterest. I love how this print looks. In case you have some tobacco lath lying around.



 One long drive this fall, we took our portable sound system along. I'm not sure the kids could hear in the back but it saved our sanity on the way home when the two youngest were bawling.





 We tried to get family pictures.










Nate's dad loading their wagon for a camping trip in the late early 90's?  



No comments:

Post a Comment