Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Chorus Tour 2018



One of the chorus girls makes these to sell for a fundraiser for her senior trip. 
The best I've had.


First stop. I overheard the guys fussing about this park job and someone said, "This is why we can't have nice things" It made my day.










We met the nicest people
This one had just been in Grenada and our brother in law Sammy took her and her friends up Mt. St. Catherine. 











Treating us royally
Sometime after this shot I realized I was the only one wearing shoes
Brilliant









Nate was getting some grief about his coat. He told the kids that it's probably older than they are. (it is) no wonder they hate it 😂



























We used to sing in chorus with these guys. It was fun to stay at their house.














Finally back home



No comments:

Post a Comment