Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Cabin with Cousins and Aunts

Aunt Joyce and Aunt Janie kept reminding me of Grandma Hoover, the way they talked and fussed over babies. 


 Great to spend 2 days with Andrea who is usually living in Nicaragua.

 It was Aunt Janie's 66th birthday.










 After our very gorgeous hike we got back to the cabin and the electric went off. No water.
 My Mom's back is better than my own.
I remember my step Grandma fussing about how she carried the boys around while she fed the calves. Well Grandma, she's still doing it.




 Maria showed up - life of the party



3 comments:

  1. What a varied and interesting and beautiful group of women! I would love to meet them. - Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! Family is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun! Family is great!

    ReplyDelete