Monday, May 28, 2018

Sunny Days

 A precious moment at sewing circle.


Just for old times sake (nate drove one of these)  

 one time when we were in a hurry

 Farming at the cabin

Tristan the Coal Cracker and his cute cute baby boy.  





Ellie's getting some coaching 

Mother's Day

Everett turns one 






Mother's Day, Ted brought burgers. After grilling them, Nate informed me that we don't have a grill anymore. 

 When making roast beef for company, I started making it a day or 2 ahead of time which allows me to slice it and simply reheat it on the day of serving. Also the more hot food you make in foil pans, the fewer dishes you need to do. Something goes wrong anytime I am hostess but I do enjoy it. 






Having the children home from school is lovely. I was unprepared for the dirt that gets tracked into the house. I forgot about that part.  



 City Island Harrisburg Pa



Chorus Director Meeting 

While at a picnic with friends I got a text from Nate, "I think Mia broke her ankle"
I left.  










No comments:

Post a Comment