Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Vacation Wagon


Vacation Wagon, originally uploaded by LydiaJo.
Had a blast taking this sweet family's pictures. Such good sports they were. And that Carson, he was always doing the cutest things.

Things I'm loving right now...
Yesterday I was shopping in Philly with friends. Days like that are so good. Girl time.

But this morning, to have a morning at home. Precious.

9 weeks till due date, starting to look close.

Nate's Grandma is getting married this Saturday! I am so happy for them and excited about the wedding.

Becky and Mike and family are around, so good to spend time with them and work on a friendship that has been across seas for so long.

Nate did the dishes last night! So sweet.

My new camera... upgraded a few weeks ago... makes taking indoor pictures so much better.

Ellie says "lucky" for yucky.

Dear Dorcas who watched my children at such an early hour yesterday! Happy anniversary you guys!

Oh, one more thing... peanut butter and pickle sandwiches! (a mother in law that feeds us supper and babysits my children)

No comments:

Post a Comment