Friday, August 30, 2013

Here We Go! Another Year of School.







I love school. I loved teaching it and I love sending my children off to it.
While it's not true in every case, I feel like most children need school. They learn to respect other adults.  We (Nater and I) believe our children need the influence from other Christian adults as this should give them a more balanced outlook on life. We feel inadiquit to do this on our own. While there may be will be painful experiences at school, if we do our job at home... this should help to shape them into more beautiful people. 



4 comments:

  1. Love this post!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious - and I am a teacher who agrees with your thoughts about kids at school. I also love the girls' dresses, especially the pale grey collars on the darker grey. Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...r 1st grader goes to school with ur lil lady.:)

    ReplyDelete