Thursday, May 13, 2010

Amber and Dave's Wedding


Amber and Dave woke up to a beautiful morning. It rained on both of their parents wedding days... so I guess they were happy to see a sunshiny day.  Everyone is. 



What a beautiful day we had.  Bridal party was fun.  Maybe a tad high on caffeine but hey... we did get up early.  No really, they  made us laugh all day long.
Dorcas took these last two pictures.  I can't tell you how good she is. I'd work with her any day. 
 
There she is! Next time you see her ask her how long it took her to get to the church that morning.  It'll floor you. Like she floored her husband's car. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how I found your blog, but anyway I think you take some great photos. Six years ago we had our wedding photos taken at the same place as this couple.
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete