Thursday, December 2, 2010

Do You Make These Cookies

Outrageous chocolate chip cookies

1 c butter
1 c p. butter
1 c sugar
2/3 packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 c flour
1 c oatmeal
2 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
8 oz chocolate chips

Makes 4 dozen max.  I made a batch and a half last time and fit them on 4 trays.They don't spread much.

Oh, bake at 350 for 10-12 min

Every time I serve these someone asks for the recipe.   Thought I'd quick share the recipe before you are all sick of cookies or maybe you are looking for a new kind to make.

2 comments:

  1. Just made these to take to a Christmas concert. Great how they don't spread and I could get lots on a sheet. I can't eat them but Geryll said they're great, and he's not much of a cookie lover. Made them small- 1"- and got a little over 10 dozen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow from one batch you got ten dozen? I do want a smaller cookie scoop.

    ReplyDelete