Monday, July 28, 2014

DSLR Video & Editing

Do you watch The Grid by Scott Kelby? I do not always watch it but this morning I saw on his blog that it was supposed to be the best one ever (he always says that). I've got to admit though, it was was worth my time.
Here is the link to the latest Grid. 

Reasons to watch:
1. Get a scolding for not using your DSLR camera's video option. Mmmhmmm. Needed that.
2. Learn how to use Photoshop CS6 or newer? to edit video. This is what made my day. Scott was just so right talking about photographers who have learned Photoshop and Lightroom and not wanting to invest time into some crazy video software. True of myself at least.

Start watching at 20 minutes or skip ahead to 49 minutes to get the 5 minute tutorial on video editing with the software that you are familiar with.

I may have spent some time goofing around with this earlier today.


1 comment:

  1. I watch The Grid whenever I can and did see this episode. Looks so simple!! I don't have CS anything but would love to play around with it.

    ReplyDelete